- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in is 3pm/ checkout is 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- Hotel Lumen is a non smoking hotel.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton Karma members
- Do you have high-speed wired and/or wireless internet access available?
- Wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel and high-speed wired internet access is available in all guestrooms. Complimentary for Kimpton InTouch Members.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, we do have a fitness center which is opened 24 hours a day with key access for guest at the Lumen. We also have a year round outdoor pool heated for the winter months.
- Do you offer bikes for use during my stay?
- Yes we do. Get out and explore Dallas on one of our complimentary hotel bicycles, available for check out through our front desk or guest services staff. We can also recommend some popular bicycle routes as well.
- Do you have an in room yoga program?
- We believe in balance especially while youre traveling. We have a complete yoga mat set in every closet, in every room, just waiting for you. Check out our yoga channel as well to stay in touch with your routine. The best part? Its complimentary for use during your stay.
- Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
- Yes, we do offer room service from 7am-11pm daily. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Do you have a business center?
- We have a business center equipped with a computer and a printer.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes! We do have a pool onsite that is open year round and heated for those cooler Dallas winters!
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- No. But we do offer In Room Spa services. Please contact the front desk to schedule an appointment.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Directions can be found on our Maps & Directions page.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- We do not offer shuttle services to or from the airport, but our front desk staff will be happy to make other arrangements for you.
- What are your cross streets?
- Hillcrest and Binkley
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Yes, our valet parking is $22 per night. It's not included in the room rate. There are no self parking options available onsite.
- How far is the hotel from the airports?
- We are about 4.5 miles from Love Field (15 minutes) and 25 miles from DFW (35 minutes).
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Some of our rooms accommodate rollaways/cribs/playards. Due to fire codes, some rooms do not have space for these items. There is no charge for these items but they are based upon availability.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the booking agent or organization with which you made your reservation.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Reservations must be cancelled by 6pm the day prior to the arrival. On certain reservations, a special cancellation policy may apply.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check into the room?
- Special rules may apply for guests under the age of 18. This varies by hotel so please contact the hotel for further information prior to making a reservation.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- A government issued photo ID is required on all reservations.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have a limited number of connecting rooms.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. These rooms include roll-in showers. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- A fee of up to one night's room and tax may apply on early departures.
- How far are you from downtown Dallas?
- We are approximately 5 miles from downtown.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- The Front Room Tavern is now open and excited to serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We are open and serving from 7am-11pm.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- For all billing issues, please call our accounting department.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- The Lumen is pet friendly and does not require a size or weight restriction. Guests with pets are required to fill out a waiver at check in, however an additional deposit is not required. Please contact us in advance if you are planning to travel with your pet. Using our pet registration form makes it even easier to prepare for your companion.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- For details on reserving a deep cleansed "pet free" room contact our VIP Reservations at 312.325.7217
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Pet sitting and dog walking services can be arranged through several outside services. Please see the front desk to set up times.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- Less than a block. Hotel Lumen is located in a residential area and a tree-lined neighborhood is right behind the hotel.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Please contact the front desk to arrange these services.
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Hotel Lumen offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please contact us to inquire about specials or promotional offers that may be available for your next meeting.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.
Still Have a Question? Contact Us »